Jabra announced a successor to the Jabra EXTREME, the Jabra EXTREME2 featuring Noise Blackout 3.0 technology to reduce background noise, HD Voice, and Voice Guidance which communicates caller ID, battery level and communication status through the headset, as well as set-up and pairing instructions.
The EXTREME2 comes equipped with a portable car charger that doubles as a headset holder. Using no tangling wires, the charger plugs directly into the 12V outlet and the headset simply plugs in for a quick charge. To keep pace with the latest software, Jabra offers upgrades to the headset via a USB drive, ensuring the EXTREME2 always has the latest technology and features available.
Price and Availability
The Jabra EXTREME2 is available now for $79.
- Noise Blackout 3.0 – reduces ambient noise
- HD Voice for even better sound quality Voice Guidance talks you through setup, pairing, battery and connection status
- Multiuse – connect up to two active Bluetooth devices at the same time
- All day comfort with Ultimate-fit Eargels and ear hook
- Transmits media with A2DP technology
- Up to 5.5 hours talk time and up to 10.5 days standby time