InfoSonics announced the verykool s757, a smartphone with a large 5-inch touchscreen running on Android 2.3.5. It has a 5-megapixel rear camera and a VGA front-facing camera for video conferencing, 4GB of RAM with capacity for 32GB of external storage and a multitude of connectivity and media features. The low-spec device is powered by a 800MHz CPU and can record video (QVGA — 3gp/mp4).
- 3G HSUPA (7.2/5.76) dual band (850/1900) and 2G GSM quad band (850/900/1800/1900)
- Connectivity includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, WAP, JAVA, GPS and USB port
- SMS and MMS messaging plus push e-mail
- Predictive text input
- Built-in FM radio and MP3 music player
- 2300 mAh Li-Po battery
- Speakerphone, 3.5mm audio jack and stereo headset included
- Hearing aid compatible (M3/T3 rating)
Price and Availability
The verykool s757 is available now and comes in two versions: a single SIM version for operator customers and a dual SIM version for the open market. To learn more about the device, visit http://www.verykool.net/Phones/s757. Or see all smartphones.