AT&T announced their first 4G LTE (Long Term Evolution) smartphones, the HTC Vivid and HTC Vivid and Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket. The HTC Vivid offers fast web browsing, powered by a dual core 1.2 GHz processor and a brilliant 4.5-inch qHD display. Music and Android Market apps download and are ready in a snap, or photos and video are a breeze to upload after using the exceptional camera for low-light photos and full widescreen HD video.
HTC Vivid features the acclaimed HTC Sense user experience, which includes a customizable active lockscreen that transforms the display into a real-time window to your most important information and content, such as social updates, photos, weather or stock updates that are viewed by simply waking up the display. Sharper graphics, vibrant animations and new widgets make HTC Sense better than ever and, by continuing to focus on the details, HTC provides a more cinematic and immersive multimedia experience with stunning imagery and audible weather effects.
- 4.5-inch qHD display (540×960 pixels)
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Enhanced 8-megapixel camera with f2.2 28mm wide angle lens for low light photos
- 1080p HD video recording at 60 frames per second, slow motion playback and on-device trimmer to optimize social media uploads and memory space
- 16 GB of on-board memory, microSD expandable to an additional 32 GB
Price and Availability
The HTC Vivid will arrive in AT&T company-owned retail stores and online November 6, 2011 for $199.99 with a two-year commitment.