HP just announced their second generation all-in-one workstation with a 27-inch diagonal display, Windows 8 Touch and Intel Thunderbolt 2 capabilities. The new HP Z1 G2, which replaces last year’s Z1, features Intel integrated HD Graphics, 4th Generation Intel Xeon and Core processors, ECC memory, and RAID storage options, providing users with more reliability and performance. Additionally, the HP Z1 G2 features the latest NVIDIA Mobile Quadro GPUs for professional use and the best graphics performance for demanding applications. All HP Z Workstations are tested and certified for professional applications.
Ideal for knowledge workers and specialists in CAD, graphic arts and university education, the HP Z1 G2 offers fast data transfer speeds for compute-intensive workloads and new technologies like Thunderbolt offer the flexibility for high-performance external expandability. Whether it’s being used by an engineer creating 3-D components, an architect designing buildings or a videographer editing event footage, the HP Z1G2 gives creative professionals the power they need to bring ideas to life faster.
- Thunderbolt 2.0. Connect in a flash with up to four times USB 3.0 bandwidth using optional high-performance Thunderbolt 2.0 ports located on the side of the HP Z1 G2.
- 27-inch IPS Display. Choose from 10-point touch with stunning edge-to-edge glass or non-touch with antiglare capability.
- Tool-less chassis. Change most parts or make upgrades without tools or a service technician. Simply snap open the chassis and customize as needed.
- Bold and bright. A wide range of 3-D professional graphics options, including NVIDIA Mobile Quadro GPUs, gives users the power they need to bring their creations to life.
- Astounding sound. Premium audio features on the HP Z1 G2 Workstation include dual-tone, front-facing speakers and DTS Studio Sound Audio.
Pricing and availability
The new HP Z1 G2 Workstation is expected to be available in late January 2014 in the U.S. starting at $1,999.Where to Buy