All-in-one, multitouch-enabled business PC provides real-time information, videoconferencing capabilities and multimedia features in a 23-inch diagonal full HD widescreen display.
An array of new enhancements on the HP TouchSmart 9100 include:
- DVI output, enabling customers to connect to their full HD format displays and projectors
- Configure-to-order options designed to meet the needs of businesses, including a choice of genuine Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit operating system, processors, optical drives, hard drives, solid state drives, Kensington locks, HP Protect Tools and HP BIOS to enable USB ports and SATA device lock down, and retasking of button controls for custom kiosk configurations
- Optional wall mount adapter attaches the HP TouchSmart to a VESA wall mount or a VESA-compatible articulating arm
- U.S. Trade Agreements Act (TAA) compliant — HP TouchSmart 9100 configure-to-order units comply with TAA requirements
- Premium performance with a powerful Intel Core2 Duo processor, Genuine Windows 7 Professional, up to eight gigabytes (GB) of memory, up to a 500 GB hard drive or an optional 64 GB solid state drive, and a trial version of Microsoft Office
- NVIDIA GeForce G200 integrated graphics or upgrade to NVIDIA GeForce GT230 discrete graphics using the Mobile Express Module (MXM) graphics slot
- New standard onsite warranty providing next-day business servicing
- FireWire output for quick and easy transfer of digital files, photos and videos from a wide variety of IEEE94-compatible peripheral devices
- Optional wireless keyboard and mouse
- Optional Blu-ray combo optical disk drive
The HP TouchSmart for business is a space- and energy-saving portal for businesses. Its ENERGY STAR qualified and EPEAT Silver registered design uses 55 percent less metal and 37 percent less plastic than standard PCs and monitors. With the easy-to-use HP Power Manager tool, companies also can configure their individual PC power settings to save energy without interfering with the PC’s ability to perform.
Pricing and availability
The HP TouchSmart 9100 starts at $1,299 and is expected to be available in December.