HP’s first scanner for mobile professionals
HP today unveiled the HP Scanjet Professional 1000 Mobile Scanner, the company’s first portable scanner for fast, on-the-go scanning without the need for batteries or an AC adapter.
Weighing only 1.4 pounds, the ultracompact, portable HP Scanjet Professional 1000 Mobile Scanner ($249) enables business customers to scan documents in the office, at client locations or in the field. Featuring HP Instant-on Scanning Technology to save energy, the scanner can quickly scan two-sided documents in a variety of sizes and thicknesses, from embossed cards to long forms, and save them in different file formats.
The HP Scanjet Professional 1000 Mobile Scanner is available now for purchase worldwide.
Features (See data sheet (pdf) for more info.)
- Scan Resolution:
- Hardware: Up to 600 x 600 dpi;
- Optical: Up to 600 dpi;
- Enhanced: Up to 600 dpi
- Scan Speed: ADF (A4/Letter): Up to 5 ppm/8 ipm; OCR (A4): <26 sec
- Scan Media Types: Paper (plain, inkjet), envelopes, labels, checks, cards (business, plastic ID)
- Maximum Scan Size (ADF): 8.5 x 34 in (215.9 x 863.6 mm)
- Duty Cycle: Up to 100 pages
- Enlargement Range: 10 to 2000% in 1% increments
- Standard Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Scanner Advanced Features: One button PDF generation, USB powered for maximum portability