HP announced the Officejet 100 Mobile Printer (CN551A), a compact, durable device that offers portable printing at up to 22 pages-per-minute (18ppm for color). In addition, Bluetooth technology enables printing from a smartphone or laptop.
The Officejet 100 features a 500 page monthly duty-cycle, while a 50 sheet paper tray allows you to make numerous prints at once, without having to stop to refill the tray. And in addition to printing via Bluetooth, the printer also has PictBridge connectivity for printing directly from PictBridge compatible devices. Other highlights of the mobile printer include a long-life rechargeable lithium-ion battery and HP's high-capacity ink cartridges which help keep the cost of consumables low.
- A powerful, long-life lithium ion battery — print up to 500 pages when the battery is fully charged and the included 65-watt AC power adapter is compatible with selected HP Notebooks.
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless technology to print high-quality documents on the go from selected mobile devices including notebooks, netbooks and Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, HP webOS and Nokia Symbian smartphones.
- A 50-sheet paper tray and the ability to print at up to 22 ppm black/18 ppm color and ISO print speeds up to 5 ppm black/3.5 ppm color.
- Ability to connect to a PictBridge compatible device and print lab-quality, borderless 4 x 6-inch photos on the go.
- Energy savings and extended battery life — ENERGY STAR qualified, the device automatically powers down when idle.
Pricing and availability
The HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer is available worldwide for $279.