2.97 Pound, 10.1-inch Mini-Notebook With Intel’s Latest Processor
Fujitsu announced today in North America one of the first mini-notebooks to feature the new Intel Atom Processor N450 (code-named Pine Trail), which offers increased processor and graphics performance and features greater energy efficiency for reduced power and improved battery life. The glossy, ruby-red LifeBook MH380 mini-notebook has a starting weight of just 2.97 pounds and sports a 10.1-inch high definition HD display, webcam, Bluetooth, large hard drive and standard six-cell battery offering up to seven hours of battery life. With Microsoft Windows 7 Starter as the operating system, the LifeBook MH380 mini-notebook offers computing in a lightweight, highly mobile configuration.
“The LifeBook MH380 mini-notebook represents the next generation in this class of product. Users will experience better performance while maintaining a very lightweight affordable PC. The LifeBook MH380 mini-notebook combines the new Intel Atom Processor and Fujitsu know-how to create a highly reliable, energy-efficient mobile platform that enables mobile users to get more done while constantly on the go,” said Paul Moore, Senior Director of Mobile Product Management, Fujitsu America
Fujitsu LifeBook MH380 Mini-Notebook Highlights
- 2.97-pound starting configuration
- Up to seven hours of battery life with standard six-cell battery
- New Intel Atom Processor N450
- Glossy ruby-red finish with chrome accents
- 10.1-inch HD display with 1366 x 768 maximum resolution
- 250 GB hard drive and 1 GB of RAM memory
- Windows 7 Starter with Microsoft Works 9.0 and Microsoft Office Home and Student 60-day trial
- Atheros 802.11 b/g/n wireless
- 10/100 LAN card
- Integrated webcam and Bluetooth wireless
Priced at $449 for a fixed configuration. Available January 2010 through the Fujitsu website and select retailers/e-tailers.