With its Striking Shape and New Scenic Technology, the Third-Generation FinePix Z30 is Ideal for the On-the-Go Consumer
FUJIFILM U.S.A., Inc. announced the launch of the FinePix Z30, the third installment of its Z-series ultra-glam cameras designed specifically for ‘Generation Z,’ the younger, tech-savvy, fashion-conscious consumer. With its new chic chassis form factor, the FinePix Z30 is even sleeker than its predecessors, the Z10 and Z20. The Z30 also includes an innovative SR Auto (Automatic Scene Recognition) feature that enables the camera to recognize subjects, scenes and faces automatically resulting in great pictures every time.
Fashion Meets Technology
Boasting a high resolution 2.7″ LCD screen, this 10 Megapixel camera is available in three hot colors – pink, orange and black — and has a Fujinon 3x optical zoom lens. The FinePix Z30 is also designed for ultra-portability making this the ideal camera for the fashionista on-the-go.
Like its predecessor the Fujifilm Z20, the Fujifilm Z30 can Face it, Blog it and Roll it. Users can Face It with Fujifilm’s innovative Face Detection Technology with Automatic Red Eye Removal for capturing the ultimate group shots; Blog it with the innovative Blog Mode, making it effortless for social-media-savvy users to post pictures and videos to personal profile pages, blogs and video sharing websites or simply to e-mail to friends; and Roll it with the Successive Movie mode that allows users to create 60 second movie clips.
Automatic Scene Recognition
SR Auto (Automatic Scene Recognition) enables the FinePix Z30 to intelligently recognize six types of scenes automatically. For each picture taken in this mode, the Z30 will optimize the ideal exposure, focus, white balance and ISO for the scene to ensure the best quality picture is captured with ease.
The FinePix Z30 is also packed with the following features:
- Natural Light& with Flash Mode: In this mode, the FinePix Z30 quickly shoots two images in succession — one with and one without the flash — saving both. This convenient function lets the user perform an on-the-spot picture comparison and decide whether the FinePix Z30fd produced the most pleasing photo with flash, or without.
- Successive Movie Mode: In-camera editing allows for the creation of a 60-second movie clip, even when shooting in two or more scenes is desired. Start and restart multiple times to build a 60-second compilation, and edit the start and end points.
- Dual Shutter Releases: One button for still capture, one for movie record, for ease of use.
- Special Scene Modes: The FinePix Z30fd has 13 scene positions including Fireworks, Beach and Snow, offering a one-touch setting for almost any situation.
- SD / SD-HC Compatible slot: A single media slot that accepts SD/SD-HC media cards.
- Battery Life: Long-life rechargeable Li-ion battery.
“Recognizing that our younger customers are always looking for sleek designs and the most updated technology, we are continuing to advance the Z-series camera line each year to meet these demands,” said David Troy, marketing manager, Consumer Digital Cameras, Electronic Imaging Division, FUJIFILM U.S.A., Inc. “This year we have given the line an attractive new look and added the new Automatic Scene Recognition to assure that our users always get the best quality photos.”
The FinePix Z30 will debut in March at a retail price of $179.95.