Eco-Friendly, Long-lasting, Mercury-Free, Cadmium-Free, PVC-Free, Competitively Priced, and Produced Under Strict ISO Guidelines
Fuji EnviroMAX, a new line of eco-friendly, high performance consumer batteries, will be introduced to the North American market at Consumer Electronics Expo in January. They are made by Fuji Batteries FDK of Japan, one of the country’s largest battery manufacturers.
The Fuji EnviroMAX battery brings long-awaited peace-of-mind to consumers who “live green” when choosing consumable products for use in their homes.
Aptly named Fuji EnviroMAX, this line of batteries embrace ecological awareness as they:
- do not contain poisonous cadmium or mercury
- are packaged with recycled paper and fully recyclable PET plastic
- can be disposed of through normal waste systems
- do not contain ingredients harmful to the environment as they degrade
- are landfill safe
- equal or exceed performance/longevity of major equivalent brands
- offer outstanding performance at affordable cost
These extraordinary batteries are manufactured under some of the world’s strictest standards of environmental responsibility, and no ozone-depleting compounds are emitted during manufacture. Fuji EnviroMAX batteries are made with recycled materials, and are also packaged in recycled or recyclable materials — including recycled paper and PET plastic. Even the battery cylinders are made from recyclable PET plastic, not steel. In fact, most of the resources used in the Fuji EnviroMAX manufacturing process are reused and recycled!
Fuji EnviroMAX batteries are currently being introduced in Super Alkaline and Digital Alkaline varieties.
- Super Alkaline ($3.99 per pack), available in AA, AAA, C, and D, offer unexcelled power for the most common applications such as toys, radios, or flashlights.
- Digital Alkaline ($5.99 per pack), available in AA and AAA, are especially engineered to provide superior performance in high-drain electronic devices such as digital cameras, remotes, and video games.
Competitively priced, Fuji EnviroMAX batteries equal or exceed the performance and longevity of major equivalent brands. They will initially be available in April 2009 at ACO, ACE and Do It Best hardware stores, plus Big Y stores in Massachusetts and Shop’ n Save in the St. Louis/Missouri, areas. Fuji EnviroMAX batteries can also be ordered directly by consumers and businesses from its website.
For more information about Fuji EnviroMAX batteries, please visit www.greenfuji.com.
About Fuji Batteries FDK of Japan
The company conforms to a “total green” manufacturing system and practices the Three Rs approach to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. Fuji Batteries also freely discloses environment-related information on its business activities, products and services and utilizes any feedback to further improve its environmentally-responsible programs. Fuji EnviroMAX batteries, as all Fuji Batteries, are made in ISO-certified production plants that operate under some of the world’s strictest standards of environmental responsibility.
*California residents should follow state-specific guidelines for disposal of batteries.