Epson just released the world’s smallest and lightest mobile printer designed for professionals on-the-go. The new $350 WorkForce WF-100 includes built-in wireless connectivity, Wi-Fi Direct and an integrated rechargeable battery, for printing from nearly anywhere.
The wireless WorkForce WF-100 allows users to easily print from a range of devices, including tablets, smartphones and laptops. The sleek design portable color inkjet printer includes Wi-Fi Direct for printing without a router, and a built-in battery that charges via USB or the included AC adapter. The WF-100 also features an automatic power-off feature to save battery life.
The WorkForce WF-100 enables convenient mobile printing with Epson Connect, a suite of free mobile printing solutions including Email Print, Epson Creative Print, Epson iPrint, Epson Remote Print and more. It supports Android Printing, Kindle Fire Printing, Google Cloud Print with Gmail or Google Drive, and printing from Google Chrome or Chromebooks.
- Convenient portability, and ready to print invoices, presentations, contracts and more
- Easily print from iPad, iPhone, tablets, smartphones and laptops
- Travel-friendly USB battery charging, or use the AC adapter; includes rechargeable lithium-ion battery for dependable performance in a small package
- Print professional-quality business documents and borderless 4″ x 6″ photos; speeds up to 6.7 ISO ppm (black) and 3.8 ISO ppm (color)
- Bright 1.4″ color LCD plus convenient control panel for simple setup and operation
- Fade and water resistant prints
- Enables productivity for busy professionals on-the-go
Pricing and Availability
The Epson WorkForce WF-100 is available now for $349.99 online will be available in stores in January 2015.Where to Buy