Epson today introduced the Epson WorkForce 60 printer, the World's fastest automatic double-sided printing solution for high print volume small offices and micro businesses.
Built for Business
The WorkForce 60 delivers fast single- and double-sided print speeds — 15 ISO ppm black and 7.1 ISO ppm color single-sided; 7.4 ISO ppm black and 4.7 ISO ppm color two-sided — to help keep businesses running at full speed. Packaged in a sleek industrial design, it also includes a 250-sheet input capacity, and provides a reliable solution to small business owners that require professional looking prints in high volume.
- Built-in Wi-Fi n and Ethernet compatible for network printing with the latest routers available
- Epson exclusive instant-dry DURABrite Ultra inks for fade, smudge- and water-resistant prints
- Direct printing from mobile devices
- Individual ink cartridges for replacing only the color that is needed
- Instant-drying inks to immediately touch laser quality documents and photos
- ENERGY STAR qualified and RoHS compliant to help preserve the environment
- Designed to be recycled
- Epson MicroPiezo print head technology with smart nozzles delivers ink droplets in as many as three sizes, some as small as three picoliters, delivering sharp, laser-like quality text while optimizing print speeds
Pricing and Availability
The Epson WorkForce 60 ($129.99) will be available in January 2011.