Multimedia Projectors for Boardrooms and Classrooms
Epson today announced the PowerLite 1830 and 1915 with advanced connectivity and presentation features for corporate and higher education markets. These models, along with the network-ready, widescreen Epson PowerLite 1925W, introduced earlier this year, are currently shipping.
Optimized for conference rooms and mid-sized classrooms, all three projectors offer content over IP with Epson’s leading-edge EasyMP network technology for remote access, monitor and control of projectors over the network, as well as easy management and maintenance. In addition, the PowerLite 1915 and 1925W offer additional versatility with HDMI connectivity, built-in wireless, PC-free presentation capabilities, and Screen Fit, an auto-sensing feature that intuitively sets up the appropriate screen size, keystone and focus.
“We listened to the needs of business professionals and educators and developed a class of projectors to exceed industry demands,” said Edgar Jimenez, product manager, Epson Projection, Epson America. “The PowerLite 1830, 1915 and 1925W offer brightness, connectivity, versatility, and ease of use – the four essentials needed in today’s mid-sized boardrooms and classrooms.”
The PowerLite 1830 ($1,349) features 3,500 lumens white light output, 3,500 lumens color light output and XGA resolution for colorful and detailed images. Both the PowerLite 1915 ($1,899) and 1925W ($2,049) offer 4,000 lumens white light output and 4,000 lumens color light output; the PowerLite 1915 features XGA resolution while the PowerLite 1925W offers WXGA resolution (16:10 aspect ratio) and is fully compatible with widescreen notebooks and movie content.
More about the Epson PowerLite 1830, 1915 and 1925W
The Epson PowerLite 1830, 1915 and 1925W offer several easy to use and versatile features designed for the classroom and boardroom, including:
- Message Broadcasting: Included EasyMP Monitor software allow projectors to be used as a broadcast system to show customized images and alerts over the network for announcements or instructions
- Network Monitoring and Control: RJ-45 wired LAN connectivity for remote monitoring and control via an IT network helps saves time and money, regardless of the projector’s physical location
- USB Plug ‘n Play Instant Setup: Instantly projects images from a Windows PC via a USB connection, allowing for easier set up and eliminating the hassle of dealing with bulky VGA cables and toggling between computer keys
- Extended Lamp Life: Using Epson’s exclusive E-TORL lamp technology, the lamp life can last up to 3,500 hours in economy mode, and replacement E-TORL lamps can cost up to $200 less than competing replacement lamps
- Powerful Sound and Communication: Built-in 10W speaker offers great sound and closed captioning decoder makes presentations accessible to viewers with hearing impairments, and helps meet section 508 compliance
- Portability and Security: Units include a carrying case for easy transportation and protection, and convenient metal anchor bar and control panel lockout for added security
- Easy Setup and Control: Instant On and Instant Off helps to avoid delays when starting and finishing lectures; A/V Mute Slide instantly turns off the sound and images, customizable Sleep Mode saves energy, and 1.6x manual zoom offers positioning flexibility
- 3LCD Technology: Features the latest, 3LCD, 3-chip technology to deliver amazing, true-to-life color and detail for powerful presentations; 3LCD technology provides an energy efficient light engine which efficiently uses available lamp light to create stunning images; in contrast to 1-chip DLP technology, 3LCD requires, on average, 25 percent less electricity per lumen of brightness