New Digital Business Medium Hits the Market
EDG (pronounced edge) is the world’s first credit card-sized digital video player. At an average cost of only $17.50 to $29.50 (in quantity) EDG, launched by Jump Lab, reflects the growing demand for digital tools used in business to rival the digital toys (MP3 players) used for entertainment.
About the size of a thick credit card, EDG makes it easy (no computer needed) for companies to showcase their custom audio/video or slide show information where it can be viewed on the card’s 2″ high-resolution LCD color screen. The video and variable volume capabilities make it an ideal medium for communicating to clients and prospects. Content can be loaded one time or changed repeatedly through the card’s USB port that simultaneously charges the card battery.
Beyond the obvious attraction to its smart design, EDG is an affordable interactive information delivery tool that can be used to build business and communicate with prospects. Specifically, EDG can be used as a digital press release or portfolio, an event memento, a contest mechanism, a code-compliant (pharmaceutical) education tool, a destination souvenir, a frequent flyer membership card, a trade show giveaway, a direct mail video brochure, a product manual, a language learning device, and much more.
The benefits of this unique delivery system:
- Content is managed/updated via the Internet
- Usage can be tracked and measured
- Easy to convert existing content to load on EDG
- Simple to use design (no manual needed)
- Private relationship-building tool
- Affordably priced for bulk purchase
- Both the skin (fascia) and content can be branded
- Controlled content – only the buyer can change it
- Small size is easy to carry
- Generates revenue through membership/ad fees
For viewing an EDG card demo or to receive a free information kit, contact us at: email@example.com. To secure purchasing information (minimum 10,000 units per order) and a sample card, call Jump Lab at 214-760-9717 or visit: www.jumplab.com/edg/