Revolutionary Supernova One and Supernova Epic Screens among the Highlights of Sapphire Marketing’s Home Theater Event
dnp, the world’s leading supplier of optical projection screen technology and developer of the first-ever optical front projection screen that allows viewing in brightly lit environments, announced its participation in the Boston Roadshow hosted by Sapphire Marketing March 13th and 14th.
The Boston Roadshow, targeted to local audio/visual and home theater dealers, consultants, educational partners and end-users, will be held in the Drake Ballrooms of the Doubletree Guest Suites in Waltham, Mass. Show hours are Thursday, March 13th from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday, March 14th from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
dnp will partner with Digital Projection and will showcase three Supernova One screens in sizes 72″, 92″ and 110″ respectively, as well as a 132″ Supernova Epic that will be featured in the seminar room. The Supernova Epic will be used for all presentations throughout the event.
“We are delighted to take part in the Boston Roadshow and feel this is a great way to reach out to a new audience,” said Manfred Freiberger, senior account manager for dnp USA. “It’s a terrific opportunity to showcase the unique features and advantages of the Supernova One and the Supernova Epic.”
The Supernova One screen, the original Supernova, is a revolutionary front projection screen that is ideal for use in brightly lit environments. Featuring an active high-contrast filter, the screen reflects the projected image while effectively absorbing incident light from other angles. The result is vivid, sharp pictures with up to 10x higher contrast and 2x brighter images than conventional front screens.
Designed to be used in the very finest dedicated home theaters, the new Supernova Epic Screen provides uncompromised widescreen reproduction of movies in all aspect ratios displaying superior high-contrast images in 100% neutral color. Maintaining a constant image height as in a movie theater, the Supernova Epic’s motorized masking system is fully adjustable from closed to 2.40:1 settings delivering the ultimate viewing experience for even the most demanding videophile.
- dnp announced its participation in the Boston Roadshow hosted by Sapphire Marketing March 13th and 14th in the Drake Ballrooms of the Doubletree Guest Suites in Waltham, Mass.
- Show hours are Thursday, March 13th from 8 a.m. — 5 p.m. and Friday, March 14th from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The Boston Road Show will be targeted to local audio/visual and home theater dealers, consultants, educational partners and end-users.
- dnp will partner with Digital Projection and will showcase three Supernova One Screens.
- The Supernova Epic screen will be used for all presentations in the seminar room.
- Supernova Screens are uniquely suited to brightly lit environments
- Supernova Screens provide up to 10x higher contrast and 2x brighter images than conventional front projection screens
dnp denmark is the screen production center for Dai Nippon Printing Co. Ltd., one of the world’s largest printing and media companies. dnp laboratories benefit from more investment in research and development than any other screen supplier, having pioneered every major development in optical projection technology for over a decade. dnp USA is the North American branch of the company, headquartered in Costa Mesa, California. All of the Supernova Screen products are stocked and produced locally. As a market leader, dnp provides its dealers with the best technical support and with some of the most innovative sales and marketing tools within the screen industry. For additional information about the award-winning dnp Supernova Screens, please visit www.supernovascreen.com.