Divoom just introduced the Onbeat-200, a 3-inch rechargeable, portable wireless speaker that features Bluetooth capabilities for playing music or using it as a speakerphone. The Bluetooth speaker features precision-tuned 50 mm drivers and a passive bass radiator, producing amazingly clear and crisp audio at any volume. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery also allows users to stream digital media from any Bluetooth device, providing up to 8 hours of listening enjoyment. Onbeat-200 uses the latest in technology to increase the battery’s voltage from 3.7v to 5v. In this way it can easily produce an 8W output in such a compact speaker.
Equipped with a built in microphone, the Onbeat-200 makes handsfree phone conversations and multiple listener conference calls or video chats simple and convenient. Utilizing a Bluetooth phone connection, the user can answer phone calls and end a conversation with the mere push of a button. Further, the Bluetooth audio input allows users to play music from Bluetooth devices, while the auxiliary input provides additional connectivity.
- Built-in microphone allows handsfree calls, conference calls and video chats
- Enhance movie & video streaming on mobile/Bluetooth devices
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for Bluetooth playback of 4 hours/ talk time up to 8 hours
- Class D amplifier with 2 x 2 inch (50mm) full range speaker drivers
- Passive Bass Radiator for powerful bass audio output
- Bluetooth and auxiliary input options
Price and Availability
The Divoom Onbeat-200 is available now in an array of colors (black, red, blue or silver) for $79.90.