Diskeeper Corporation today announced the release of the Titan Defrag Engine technology, the most powerful automatic defrag engine ever built. At the core of Diskeeper 2009 EnterpriseServer edition, Titan was specifically designed to meet ever growing storage demands. Titan was engineered to rapidly and efficiently defragment volumes from 100GBs up to and exceeding 20 terabytes at maximum speeds. This ensures system administrators not only maintain performance in an enterprise network but effectively comply with Green initiatives reducing overall energy consumption by providing optimum computing.
With regulations like Sarbanes-Oxley, today’s server environments are overloaded with new levels of information and records, forcing them to accommodate multiple terabytes (TB) of data. Recognizing such an exponential increase in storage and the vital need to keep these systems running at top speed, Diskeeper has equipped its Diskeeper 2009 EnterpriseServer edition with the Titan Defrag Engine.
This advanced engine has the defrag horsepower necessary to efficiently eliminate tens of thousands to millions of fragments. For servers managing large volumes of data, the Titan Defrag Engine is a must-have.
“The biggest benefits from Diskeeper have come from our main file cluster. With storage at about 52% full, data access was at the mercy of whenever I got the time to kick off a manual defrag job,” said Sean Overall, Senior NT Systems Administrator for Logix Communications.
“Diskeeper got rid of all the fragments, reorganized the folders, made the data contiguous (the built-in tried, but gave up), fixed the MFTs, and cut access times nearly in half. On our side, the server disks I/O’s dropped by 20% from around 84% and access times decreased about 2 times.”
Titan Defrag Engine is the only defragmentation solution capable of handling and improving performance on the colossal scale of information found on large enterprise-sized servers.
Diskeeper 2009 EnterpriseServer Key Features:
- New! Titan Defrag Engine, the most powerful defrag engine ever created, rapidly and efficiently defragments volumes from 100GBs up to and exceeding 20 terabytes at maximum speeds.
- Real-Time Defragmentation automatically handles performance-robbing fragmentation as it occurs to maintain system performance at top speed while reducing backup times and lowering boot times and eliminating the need for scheduling or manual defrag.
- New! InvisiTasking technology advances ensure no resource conflict whatsoever while performing vital real time defrag operations allowing Diskeeper to consolidate files even faster on busy systems.
- New! I-FAAST 2.0 boosts access speeds for your most frequently used files (by an additional 10%- 80%).
- New! Powerful Free Space Defragmentation Engine has been enhanced to increase file-write performance.
- Low Free Space Defrag Engine increases ability to effectively utilize existing storage and retrieve files faster–even when you have less than 1% free space.
- New! MOM/SCOM integration1. Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) and Systems Center Operations Manager (SCOM) allow monitoring and management of computers interconnected by networks. Diskeeper provides MOM/SCOM with numerous alerts, reports and the ability to manage and control product settings and configurations.
- Frag Shield 2.0 boosts reliability by automatically preventing crash-inducing fragmentation of critical system files.
Diskeeper EnterpriseServer with Titan Defrag Engine retails for $999.95. For volume licensing discounts, call 800-829-4354 or your favorite reseller. For free trialware and further information visit www.diskeeper.com.
Notes: 1 MOM/SCOM Management Pack included with Diskeeper Administrator Edition.
About Diskeeper Corporation – Innovators in Performance and Reliability Technologies: Global Fortune 1000 and Forbes 500 large enterprises rely on Diskeeper software to provide unparalleled performance and reliability to their business laptops, desktops and servers. Diskeeper Corporation further provides real-time data protection and real-time data recovery with Undelete data recovery software (www.undelete.com).Where to Buy