Denon has unveiled the PMA-1510AE integrated amplifier. The new amp features a newly developed construction with carefully selected parts for high quality sound.
The PMA-1510AE is endowed with a renowned Denon tradition: the simple and straight UHC (Ultra High Current)-MOS single push-pull amplifier circuit. This technology eliminates deviations in the amplification stage and reproduces the full sonic range from soft delicate details to powerful transparent climaxes of a musical performance. Amplifier construction, the foundation of expressive sound, has also been redesigned to place greater emphasis on low specific gravity and more direct grounding. Rich musical expression in a class of its own is achieved with the same large, 27mm motor-driven volume control that is used by its bigger brother, the recently introduced PMA-2010AE. The PMA-1510AE has also inherited other advanced technologies from its sibling, such as the leakage-cancelling- mounted twin transformers, which minimize the leaking of magnetic flux that could degrade the sound quality. Moreover, the newcomer is equipped with a power amp direct mode to deliver a high-performance stereo sound in a custom AV system by using only the output stages of the PMA-1510AE. In addition, the very low standby power consumption of about 0.1W, together with an ECO mode with automatic shutdown while inactive, minimizes the impact on our environment.
Denon’s PMA-1510AE integrated amplifier comes with a newly developed remote control that was modified to include all the functions needed for comfortable USB/iPod playback. The PMA-1510AE is available in two finishes — premium silver or black for £899.99.
Due to continuous consumer demand, Denon will also release a new FM/AM tuner, the TU-1510AE, which retails at £199.99 and perfectly combines with Denon’s new stereo series.
- UHC-MOS Single Push-Pull-Circuit for balancing details and power
- Independent preamp and output stage power supplies, plus powerful high current dynamic power circuit
- Precision Direct Mechanical Ground Construction to thoroughly suppress vibration
- Twin transformers with leakage-cancelling-mount
- Minimum signal path to protect signal purity
- Large, high-grade 27mm volume potentiometer
- High-performance phono equaliser (MM/MC)
- Machined gold-plated pin jacks
- Low standby power consumption (below 0,1 Watts)
- Available in premium silver and black