Denon today announced a $199 portable wireless speaker, which features Bluetooth aptX low latency streaming. The new Envaya DSB200 Portable Bluetooth Speaker incorporates two proprietary 57mm full range drivers to deliver great audio performance whilst a 100mm passive radiator ensures a deep and tight bass response. Advanced, patented Denon Digital Sound processing, proprietary amplification and extensive European sound tuning ensures the Envaya delivers Denon’s renowned sound quality.
Envaya provides CD quality wireless sound from any Bluetooth enabled product. Devices with aptX capability can enjoy completely lossless audio transfer for superb sound quality. What’s more, if Envaya is used to watch movies on the move, it isn’t affected by those irritating ‘lip sync’ issues that plague other models thanks to an incredibly low latency of just 32ms. To make life even easier, Envaya reconnects to the Bluetooth device, automatically remembering any model. For added flexibility there is also the option of an auxiliary input.
The simple grab-and-go design is completely portable with a rechargeable battery for up to 10 hours of playback on board. Envaya even looks after your mobile devices, being able to recharge any smartphone or tablet from its USB port while the user is out and about. Envaya also comes with an innovative built-in stand – just squeeze the device for the stand to appear – meaning the model can be placed wherever suits. Rubber footer on the bottom adds worry-free stability.
An optional sleek neoprene carrying case protects it from scratches and chips. An extra compartment that gives phones, MP3 players and other accessories – such as a USB cable – a safe place to call home and beyond.
- Denon developed a stereo speaker system with dual 57mm drivers and a 100mm passive radiator that are integrated with a suite of patented digital processing technologies to provide extraordinary sound reproduction
- Available in black or white with four Interchangeable grille cloth covers (Lunar, Indigo, Fandango, and Sunset)
- Bluetooth aptX Low Latency streaming offers CD quality audio
- Incredibly fast and easy Bluetooth pairing
- Integrated Stand: squeeze and pop-out kick-stand with rubber foot for stable placement on any surface
- AUX input connects any devices with an analogue audio output
- USB Mobile charging: charges mobile devices on-the-go
- Up to 10 hours rechargeable battery life
- Quick charging (2.5 hours)
- 100-240V power adapter, includes multiple plugs for use throughout the world
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 10.04 x 5.51 x 1.89 inches
- Weight: 3.3lbs.
Price and Availability
The Denon Envaya is priced at $199 and is expected to be available in May 2014 in high gloss white or matte black, with a choice of four fabrics – Lunar, Sunset, Fandango and Indigo.