Denon has unveiled the DCD-1510AE CD/SACD player that uses unique technologies to ensure sonic delivery remains faithfull to the original recording.
The DCD-1510AE features many technologies used in the higher-class DCD-2010AE, making them available at a lower price-point. It comes with Denon’s unique Advanced AL32 Processing and high-grade 32-Bit/192 kHz DA converters, guaranteeing highest detail level at all volumes. To deliver class-leading playback quality of all supported discs (including Super Audio CD) the DCD-1510AE is equipped with an improved Denon S.V.H. (Suppress Vibration Hybrid) drive mechanism. The new highly accurate master clock minimizes jitter as well as noise effects and achieves a clear sound image.
In addition to supporting CDs, Super Audio CDs and CD-R/RW (MP3, WMA files), the DCD-1510AE has a front-USB port for connecting an iPod/iPhone or USB memory and playing music files from those devices digitally. When these digital signals are played back through the DCD’s audio circuit, listeners will enjoy the music with a rich ambiance not possible from the devices on their own. The DCD-1510AE of course features the same eco- friendly technologies as the PMA-1510AE.
The Denon DCD-1510AE SACD player comes with a newly developed remote control that was modified to include all the functions needed for comfortable USB/iPod playback. It will be available in two finishes — premium silver or black for £899.99.
- Advanced AL32 Processor, technology for high sound quality
- DAC master clock design
- High-precision 32-bit, 192-kHz D/A converters
- Complete separation of digital and analogue power supplies
- Minimum signal paths, to protect signal purity
- Direct Mechanical Ground Construction, to thoroughly suppress vibration
- Optical and coaxial digital inputs
- USB port featuring iPod/iPhone Direct Connection
- Parts strictly selected for high sound quality
- Low standby power consumption (below 0,1 Watts)
- Available in premium silver and black