Delivers a nimble, clear, dependable experience for multitasking and multimedia creation
The Dell Studio XPS 7100 is one of the first desktops available to support the powerful AMD Phenom II X6 six-core processor with AMD Turbo Core technology, as well as available quad-core Athlon II processors, for incredibly fast HD media creation, advanced multimedia capabilities, multi-tasking and immersive 3D gaming experiences. With six-core processor power starting at $699, the Studio XPS 7100 offers exceptional multitasking performance and features a cutting edge, tilt-back design in premium Carbide Silver color. Other key features include:
- Oversized 460-watt power supply to support future expansion and hardware upgrades including AMD 125W class CPUs and 225W class graphics.
- Up to 16GB of fast DDR3 dual-channel memory;
- Up to 3TB (terabytes)of hard drive storage;
- Premium integrated ports include, eSATA, Optical SPDIF and HDMI for more digital connections; and,
- Integrated 19-in-one media card reader and support for SATA 6Gb/s hard drives for high speed disk transfer of HD media;
The Dell Studio XPS 7100 is available immediately directly from Dell.com worldwide, and from participating retailers soon.Where to Buy