- Inspiron 14z and 15z Pack Power in Ultra-slim Profile
- New Intel Ultra-low Voltage Processors Deliver Extended Entertainment
- Easily Personalized with Choice of Performance Configurations
Dell is taking thin to an all-new level in performance with its new “Z” model laptops. Featuring thinner, lighter bodies, longer-lasting “power-sipping” batteries, and incredible performance, the new Inspiron 14z and 15z feature stunning wide-screen displays, ample hard-drive storage and a range of entertainment options, making it easy to take your fun and entertainment on the road for extended periods of time.
The thinnest-ever models of Dell’s most popular consumer laptop PC, the new Inspiron 14z and 15z are about 1-inch thin, slim enough to fit in any bag, and feature the newest Intel Core Solo 2 ultra-low voltage processors for extended entertainment capability and Web surfing. They join the recently introduced Inspiron 11z, rounding out the Inspiron “z” portfolio of thin, “power-sipping” laptops.
- Thin Is In (about 1-inch tall) Dell consumer laptops with 16:9 displays in 14-inch (14z) and 15.6-inch (15z) models.
- Choice of Intel Pentium Core 2 Solo ultra-low voltage, Core 2 and Core 2 duo processors.
- Up to 500 GB 7,200 RPM hard drives;
- Included DVD drive
- Up to 8GB DDR3, 1,066MHz.
- Standard Wi-Fi and optional Mobile Broadband.
- Choice of 4-cell (4-hour) or 6-cell (8-hour) batteries.
- Express Charge (4- and 6-cell batteries) is 80% recharged in 60 minutes.
The Inspiron 14z and 15z are available in black or cherry red and can be purchased from $599 in retail stores and at dell.com today, with worldwide availability in the coming weeks.
“People who want mobility, value, great performance and easy Internet access have made Inspiron our most popular consumer brand,” said Glen Robson, general manager Dell consumer laptops. “These new, thin, lighter-weight systems offer all-day performance with the latest Intel power-saving processors.”