Creative Technology Ltd. today announced the ZEN Touch 2 Wireless Entertainment Device, powered by Android 2.1. With Creative ZEN Touch 2 you can enjoy pure wireless audio streamed to your favourite Bluetooth headphones and speakers. At the touch of an onscreen icon you can also access the Internet. This means that you will be able to share photos taken from the built-in camera through your favourite website or stay connected with friends via email while on-the-go.
Creative ZEN Touch 2 comes in two versions, a standard version and an enhanced version that comes with extra GPS, Digital Compass and FM Radio features.
- 3.2″ Touch Screen
- Lossless Music
- Android 2.1 Operating System
- Bluetooth 2.1
- High Speed Wi-Fi access (802.11b/g/n)
- Built-in Speaker
- 2-Megapixel Camera
- Composite Video-Out
- microSD Card Slot
- GPS, Digital Compass, FM Radio (Available with the enhanced version)
Price and Availability
Available from early December 2010.
- ZEN Touch 2 Wireless Entertainment Device (without GPS) 8GB – $189.99 USD
- ZEN Touch 2 Wireless Entertainment Device (without GPS) 16GB – $209.99 USD
- ZEN Touch 2 Wireless Entertainment Device (with GPS) 8GB – $199.99 USD