Cambridge Audio just announced Minx Go, a high performance, portable Bluetooth speaker which delivers an unprecedented 18 hours of battery life, while boasting astonishingly deep bass and rich sound on-the-go. It should fit into any travel bag or briefcase for easy portability. This announcement comes on the heals of the recently released Minx Air 100 and 200 (non-portable) wireless speakers.
Like every Cambridge Audio product, Minx Go was created by the company’s own design team based in London. Minx Go is acoustically loaded with an array of five premium quality speakers and the latest Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology to deliver massive power from the smallest possible footprint with sound that really fills your room with music. Perhaps most impressive is the amount of detailed bass that Minx Go pumps out thanks to the Bass Radiator neatly integrated into the rear panel.
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Minx Go boasts a battery life of up to 18 hours, twice that of some competitive products, and only takes two hours to fully charge. While Minx Go is refuelling, it can charge a tablet or phone with the onboard USB charging port. Minx Go works with any phone, tablet or computer that supports Bluetooth including iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and tablets, or just about any MacBook or laptop PC. Just pair with Minx Go, play your music and enjoy. Minx Go remembers up to 8 previous phones, tablets and computers so family and friends can easily connect and enjoy their favorite music.
Minx Go Technology
- 5 speaker array delivers every note with precision and authority:
- 2 Titanium tweeters for exceptional crisp detail
- Twin 2” woofers for pure and natural vocals
- Minx Go’s rear-mounted Bass Radiator (ABR) goes really deep and low and gives the impression of a much bigger system
- High performance integrated lithium-ion battery offers an incredible 18 hours of wire-free music playback (at background listening levels)
- Digital Signal Processing means consistent performance, whatever you’re listening to and however loud you’re listening. Unlike other portable systems, your music stays distortion-free, even at top volume
- On board Digital to Analogue converters squeeze maximum detail from your streamed music before it’s processed into the sounds you hear
- A rear mounted Auxiliary connection lets you boost the performance of your iPod, TV and Blu-ray player too
- Acoustically damped construction – Minx Go’s subtle design conceals a host of neat features to maximise the quality of your music. Beneath the scratch resistant high gloss lacquer, Minx Go’s acoustically damped cabinet is designed to eliminate vibration and distortion – even at high volumes
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Price and Availability
The Cambridge Audio Minx Go portable wireless speaker will be ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼available in high gloss black or white for $149 at cambridgeaudio.com.