BLU Products just released the VIVO 4.8 HD, a thin (6.9mm) Android smartphone with 4.8-inch Super AMOLED Display, powered by a 1.5GHz Quad-Core Processor with 4G 42Mbps HSPA+ modem, 16GB memory storage capacity and 1GB of RAM. An advanced 8-megapixel autofocus camera with second generation back-side illumination is included along with Full HD 1080p video recording and front facing 5-megapixel camera for video chatting. Plus an intelligent power control system is said to enhance battery life.
“We are dedicated and will continue expanding our VIVO smartphone series of smartphone devices, known for their Super AMOLED Technology displays, resulting in remarkably bright and vivid color reproduction, with the best viewing experience and contrast ratio available on a mobile phone today,” said Samuel-Ohev-Zion, CEO of BLU Products. “Additional to the extraordinary display quality, the VIVO 4.8 HD focuses on amazing design, resulting in a gorgeous and unique device for consumers which appreciate fashion and exclusivity.”
- Network: 2G (GSM/GPRS/EDGE) 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, 3G (HSPA+ 42Mbps) 850/1900, or 850/2100. Single Micro SIM Card Slot.
- Display: 4.8 inch HD 720 x 1280, Super AMOLED HD, Scratch Resistant Touch Panel
- Processor: MediaTek MT6589T Quad-Core 1.5GHz Cortex-A7 with PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- OS: Android v4.2 Jelly Bean
- Camera: Rear – 8.0 megapixel, BSI Sensor, autofocus with LED Flash, Video Record 1080p @ 30fps, Front – 5.0 megapixel
- Connectivity: WiFi b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.0, Hotspot, micro-USB, FM Radio
- Memory: 16GB internal memory, 1GB RAM, no External Card Slot
- Dimensions: 137 x 70 x 6.9 mm, 135 grams
- Battery: Li-Ion 2000mAh
- Colors: Matte Black, Ceramic White, Electric Neon Yellow, and Glimmer Pink
Price and Availability
The VIVO 4.8 HD is available in Matte Black, Ceramic White, Electric Neon Yellow, and Glimmer Pink. Already in production and shipping to several distributors, dealers, and online retailers in the US and Latin America with a price of $249 unlocked with Android v4.2, while future software updates will be available through BLU’s over-the-air Wireless Update Feature.