With a New, Compact Design, TuneBase FM Mounts, Powers, and Plays Your iPod in Your Car
Belkin’s new TuneBase FM is now equipped with ClearScan technology. With one push of a button, it automatically seeks out the clearest FM frequency to play your music. TuneBase FM also conveniently mounts and powers your iPod in the car.
- Mid-October 2007 in North America and Latin America
- Late fall 2007 in Europe, Asia, and Australia
TuneBase FM (F8Z176) – $89.99
- Features ClearScan technology
- Includes line-out for use with car-stereo inputs or cassette adapter
- Pro setting optimizes audio and boosts volume
- Transmits audio wirelessly on multiple FM channels from 88.1MHz-107.9MHz
- Multiple cradles fit any docking iPod
- Flexible neck offers convenient, easy repositioning of your iPod
This accessory is compatible with the following iPod models:
- iPod touch
- iPod nano 3rd generation (video)
- iPod classic
- iPod nano 2nd generation (aluminum)
- iPod 5th generation (video)
- iPod nano 1st generation
- iPod 4th generation (color display)
- iPod 4th generation
- iPod mini 1st generation
iPod is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
About Belkin International, Inc.
Belkin offers a diverse product mix that provides people with seamless electronics integration in their homes, cars, and on the go. Founded in California in 1983, Belkin is a privately held company and the recognized leader in connectivity solutions, in addition to accessories for MP3 devices, computers, and more. We provide extensive solutions for networking, home theater–with our PureAV line of cables, power, and digital wireless accessories–and many more categories. You can view and purchase them at http://www.belkin.com, as well as through a network of major distributors, resellers, and superstores.
Belkin’s phenomenal growth has led to our expanding global presence. In addition to corporate headquarters in Los Angeles, we now have offices throughout Europe–in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Germany, among others–and in the Asia Pacific region, including Australia, Shanghai, and our regional headquarters in Hong Kong.