Belkin announced its new HD Bluetooth Music Receiver which streams content from smartphones and tablets directly to a home stereo system or standalone speakers via Bluetooth wireless technology. An embedded NFC chip also gives NFC-equipped phones tap-and-play functionality — instant connectivity by tapping the device to the receiver.
The sleek-designed HD Bluetooth Music Receiver sits near your home stereo setup and features a variety of connections for optimal audio output, either digital coaxial, digital optical, or a traditional 3.5 millimeter-to-RCA connection for older stereos. Using Bluetooth or NFC, pairing your device to the receiver is simple and can be done from up to 30 feet away, so you can change tracks or browse playlists from across the room.
[youtube id=”bnSeJ2rM9Xs” width=”610″ height=”373″]
- Wirelessly streams audio content from a mobile device to home speakers
- Multiple connections for perfect audio quality
- Stores settings for up to eight devices for easy pairing
- Compatible with all devices enabled with Bluetooth wireless technology, including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android phones and tablets
- NFC tap-and-play capability available on NFC phones with Android OS 4.1 or higher
- Free Belkin BT app enables tap-and-play feature on Android phones with Android OS version 4.0 or 4.0.1 available from the Google Play store
“The HD Bluetooth Music Receiver gives you the best of both worlds, exceptional audio quality and the convenience of accessing music stored directly on your mobile device or your favorite music service,” said Nate Kraft, director of product management at Belkin. “It even stores settings for up to eight different devices, meaning the whole family can stream their favorite music seamlessly to the best sounding system in your home.”
Price and Availability
The Belkin HD Bluetooth Music Receiver (model G3A2000) is available now for $59.99 at Amazon.com, Verizon stores, and Belkin.com.