The industry standards group overseeing the next USB connector specification on Wednesday...
Belkin FastFit Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Case
Belkin introduced the thinnest and lightest Bluetooth wireless keyboard currently available for the iPad mini, the FastFit Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Case. The case combines a superior typing experience, easy portability and convenient power capabilities to enable iPad mini users to make the most out of their tablets.
At just 7 mm thick, the FastFit keyboard cover is thinner than the iPad mini itself. The keyboard also features Belkin’s TruType keyboard, which provides well-spaced keys for fast and accurate typing. Each key has a spring mechanism that provides tactile feedback when struck, enabling fast, intuitive, and comfortable typing.
The case’s low-powered Bluetooth 3.0 connection and 200mAh battery ensure comfortable wireless typing with optimal battery life. The FastFit can last for 155 hours of active use without needing a charge.
In addition, FastFit’s “auto-wake” feature enables iPad mini when the cover is opened, and turns it to sleep when the cover is closed.
- Well-Spaced, TruType Comfortable Keys
- Function-specific keys for copying and pasting text, moderating volume and controlling music
- Built-in stand accommodates the iPad mini in both portrait and landscape modes
- Pairs with iPad through Bluetooth
- Up to 3 months of battery life when on stand-by
- Durable anodized aluminum construction makes it lightweight and protects from scratches and scuffs
- Sleek design to minimize bulk
- Compatible with iPad mini
- 1-Year Limited Warranty