Belkin introduced the thinnest and lightest Bluetooth wireless keyboard currently available for the iPad mini, the FastFit Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Case. The case combines a superior typing experience, easy portability and convenient power capabilities to enable iPad mini users to make the most out of their tablets.
At just 7 mm thick, the FastFit keyboard cover is thinner than the iPad mini itself. The keyboard also features Belkin’s TruType keyboard, which provides well-spaced keys for fast and accurate typing. Each key has a spring mechanism that provides tactile feedback when struck, enabling fast, intuitive, and comfortable typing.
The case’s low-powered Bluetooth 3.0 connection and 200mAh battery ensure comfortable wireless typing with optimal battery life. The FastFit can last for 155 hours of active use without needing a charge.
In addition, FastFit’s “auto-wake” feature enables iPad mini when the cover is opened, and turns it to sleep when the cover is closed.
- Well-Spaced, TruType Comfortable Keys
- Function-specific keys for copying and pasting text, moderating volume and controlling music
- Built-in stand accommodates the iPad mini in both portrait and landscape modes
- Pairs with iPad through Bluetooth
- Up to 3 months of battery life when on stand-by
- Durable anodized aluminum construction makes it lightweight and protects from scratches and scuffs
- Sleek design to minimize bulk
- Compatible with iPad mini
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Where to Buy