Print, Share, and Back Up Files Wirelessly with Belkin Home Base
- Print to a common printer from any computer, anywhere in the home
- Connect a hard drive to Home Base so everyone on your wireless network can access and back up pictures, videos, and other files
Belkin Home Base lets anyone within an existing wireless network print to a single, shared printer from anywhere in the home. Attach an external hard drive to one of Home Base’s four USB ports to save and share music, pictures, and videos with your family.
Home Base will automatically back up each connected computer’s files periodically to a connected external hard drive, so you don’t have to worry about sudden data loss. With the automatic sharing feature, Home Base can automatically upload your new photos to a Flickr or Picasa account. With popular gaming consoles like PS3 or Xbox 360, Home Base lets you wirelessly access media files stored on an attached hard drive.
- A 2008 ABI Research survey shows more people are incorporating wireless networks into their homes.
- The amount of people adopting home networking technology has grown from just over one-third of US households in 2006 to over 50 percent in 2008.
- Broadband, printer and file sharing are the top three applications people are using in their home networks.
- Now available in North America
Home Base (F5L049) – $129.99
- Connect and access up to 4 USB 2.0 devices over an existing wireless network
- Automatically back up files and share pictures on Flickr and Picasa
- Access media files stored on your gaming console
- Features push-button WPS security
- Compatible with 802.11b/g/n devices
Where to Buy