Be.ez, designers of stylish accessories for the mobile lifestyle, is proud to announce a new line of protection sleeves for today’s most popular netbooks. The LArobe Netbook sleeves are designed to fit a variety of netbooks in either 10.2″ or 8.9″ sizes. Available in nine vibrant colors, be.ez’s new sleeves add style and flair to netbooks while also protecting them from bumps and scratches, which are difficult to avoid in today’s mobile lifestyle.
All of the sleeves in be.ez’s netbook collection are comprised of Low Resilience Polyurethane (memory foam), selected for its shock-absorbing properties. Designed to be extremely durable, the interior of the sleeve incorporates 5mm on memory foam and features a reinforced inner lip for extra protection.
LArobe Netbook 10.2″
- Available in the following colors: 2Pink, 2Blue, 2Green, Black & White, RedKiss
- Compatible with the following netbooks: MSI WIND, ASUS 1000, ASUS S101, Medion Akoya mini E1210, ECS G10IL, Samsung NC10, Samsung 310
- MSRP $19.99
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 7.6 x 1.2″
LArobe Netbook 8.9″
- Available in the following colors: Cannelle, Chocolat, Poivre, Black & White
- Compatible with the following netbooks: Aspire One, Dell Inspiron 910, Fujitsu Amilo MiniSize and HP2133
- MSRP $19.99
- Dimensions: 10 x 6.9 x 1.2″
“With the increased popularity of the netbook category, we felt compelled to offer our customers an elegant but durable solution for protecting their netbooks,” remarked Nicolas Cottard, be.ez’s CEO. “Our sleeves accommodate virtually all of the most popular netbooks being offered today and our designers have given these new sleeves a distinctively unique design that people have come to expect from be.ez.”
Be.ez’s Netbook sleeves have a MSRP of $19.99 and are available at Amazon.com.
Be.ez (be easy) is a French brand that designs stylish accessories for the mobile lifestyle. They pride themselves on creating products and accessories that are functional, well designed and uniquely styled. Today be.ez products are available on over 39 countries worldwide through a global network of retailers and distributors.