Loading, please wait...
A new kind of USB to SPDIF transport for the computer audiophile. Plays Music Files Up To 24 bit 192kHz.
- Ultra low jitter SPDIF output (<15ps rms)
- Direct connection to DAC without expensive cable
- Asynchronous USB transfer
- 192Khz 24bit sample rate capable on Windows, OSX, and Linux
- Remote control receiver to control the PC
- 12V Trigger to control amps
- Dithered digital volume control
- BitPerfect testing
- JitterSimulator to hear what jitter would sound like in your system
- VirtualCable to fine tune system without BNC cable