AudioControl announced today DQDX, a six-channel digital signal processor with signal delay, 21 discrete bands of equalization, 24dB Linkwitz-Riley selectable crossover and high voltage line driver, for the aftermarket car audio market. AudioControl claims their new product dramatically improves the in-car entertainment experience across all aftermarket audio systems and upgrades. Unlike other products on the market, AudioControl has designed its Signal-Delay platform to be able to be aligned without the need for complex, time-consuming computer set-up.
AudioControl engineers based in the U.S.A. designed the DQDX to be a ‘installer-friendly’ processor. It is equipped with a number of features that simplify the overall installation and calibration process making the DQDX one of the cleanest and simplest ways to use Signal Delay to improve aftermarket radios. As well as AudioControl Signal Delay, twenty-one discrete bands of equalization control provide users with impressive processing to accurately “tune” their audio systems. In addition, the DQDX is the latest AudioControl processor to incorporate a 24dB Linkwitz-Riley selectable crossover allowing the user to choose their exact crosover frequency between 50Hz and 500Hz. The AudioControl DQDX truly lets music enthusiasts “take back control” of their sound performance and achieve an amazing entertainment experience in their car audio systems.
DQDX Product Features
- User friendly Signal Delay enhances the acoustical alignment between the left and right channels plus the front and subwoofer channels.
- Individual equalization controls for the front, rear and subwoofer channels provide simple yet precise system tuning.
- 6 Channel Balanced Differential Preamp Inputs.
- 6 Channel Preamp Outputs -RCA output to amplifiers up to an 8 Volt Line Driver.
- 24dB Linkwitz-Riley selectable crossover between 50Hz and 500Hz
- Dash mountable control knob so you can adjust the delay for the speakers in Program mode or the Sub Level in Music mode.
- Discrete Input and output level controls
- Available in AudioControl Espresso Black or Cascade Blue
Price and Availability
The AudioControl DQXD will be available for shipping in February 2014 for $399.99