AudioControl announced the new Architect Model 210ES high-power stereo amplifier with equalization that can drive up to eight speakers (stable into 2 ohms) boasting 240 watts per channel from a two-channel distributed audio system combined with low energy usage.
The Architect Model 210ES takes into account the requirements of homeowners for more energy efficient solutions that reduce heat emissions, energy consumption and allow for greater utilization of rack space. The Architect Model 210ES meets stringent Energy Star 2 requirements consuming less than 1 watt during standby while not compromising on any aspect of AudioControl's legendary amplifier performance.
The Architect Model 210ES is the latest in the family of AudioControl's leading 'Architect' amplifier products. A noted reviewer of AudioControl amplifiers recently stated, “I haven't heard an amplifier at any price I'd rather listen to.”
Chris Kane, Director Of Sales for AudioControl announced that “we are very proud to be leading the way with our launch of the Architect Model 210ES. It is the perfect amplifier for distributed audio systems as its huge power reserves make it ideal for use in large spaces or zones that require the use of multiple speakers, while, at the same time, delivering the best sound quality combined with leading edge energy performance”
Kane also stated that “A recent study by the CEA concludes that more than 80% of consumers say that the electricity consumption of a device is key in their decision to buy electronics and AudioControl is leading the way in meeting this need through our Energy Star certification and our best in breed Architect Amplifiers”.
- 240 watts per channel into 2 ohms with bridged power of 410 watts
- Custom Speaker Optimization Controls
- Ultra low current consumption of <1 watt at standby!
- Dual speaker output terminals for each channel (optional 5-way binding posts)
- Main plus Auxiliary inputs with Signal-Sense Turn-On
- Signal Present LED's on speaker outputs
- AudioControl's 'bulletproof' five year parts and labor warranty
- Designed, created and manufactured in the U.S.A
AudioControl Architect Model 210ES Back-plate (shown with optional 5-way binding posts)