Audio-Technica introduced its ATH-PRO500MK2 professional DJ monitor-style headphones, which bring the professional-style durability, functionality and audio quality that DJs rely on to listeners everywhere. Available in black, and a striking red and black version, the ATH-PRO500MK2 features swiveling earpieces (50°/90°) for every listening and monitoring preference and is engineered to deliver exceptional sound.
The ATH-PRO500MK2 employs large-diameter 53 mm drivers with an exceptionally wide 10 Hz – 30,000 Hz frequency response in acoustically efficient housings. The sonic result is authoritative, articulate bass, a clear, detailed midrange and open, well-defined treble. The headphones’ generously padded construction provides maximum comfort even during extended use, and the swivel ear pieces ensure a perfect fit for every listening and DJ monitoring application.
The ATH-PRO500MK2 has a durable frame and a soft elastomer grip that provides non-slip stability during DJ use. It is supplied with two detachable cords, one straight and one coiled that attach to the headphones with a screw-on connector. The ATH-PRO500MK2 is foldable for compact portability.
Price and Availability
The Audio-Technica ATH-PRO500MK2 DJ headphones are available now for $179.95 in red or black.
- TYPE: Dynamic
- DRIVER DIAMETER: 53 mm
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 10 – 30,000 Hz
- MAXIMUM INPUT POWER: 1,600 mW
- SENSITIVITY: 106 dB
- IMPEDANCE: 38 ohms
- WEIGHT: 290 g
- CONNECTOR: 3.5 mm gold-plated stereo mini-plug
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Screw-on 1/4″ (6.3 mm) adapter, detachable coiled cable (1.2 – 3.0 m), detachable straight cable (1.2 m), pouch
- Durable elastomer frame
- Soft elastomer grip for non-slip stability during DJ use
- Foldable for compact portability
- Swiveling earpieces (50°/90°) provide versatile positioning for every monitoring preference
- Easily replaceable detachable cord with screw-in connector