ARCHT Audio (pronounced ‘ark’, in short for architecture) today announced ARCHT mini, a 360° wireless portable speaker packed with acoustic innovations that claim it will change the way people see and hear portable speakers. The $300 compact 65-watt speaker can be placed anywhere in the room, producing consistent sound quality in all directions. It pairs easily with smartphones, tablets or other Bluetooth devices using the latest Bluetooth 4.1 version optimized for smart devices. With up to 12 hours of playtime in a single charge, users can take the ARCHT mini to the office, use it as a voice conference speaker with its built-in microphone and noise-cancellation feature, and take it to a party or use outdoors. It can even be paired to another ARCHT mini for stereo listening.
- Wireless 360° sound with patented multi-directional Sound Array Module
- 65-watts of power with exceptional low bass performance
- Patent-pending Bass Impact Architecture, which claims bass as low as 40 Hz
- Full aluminum body with premium design and finish at value pricing
- Capacitive touch controls
- Speakerphone Teleconferencing with Noise Cancellation
- 12 hour battery life
- Bluetooth stereo pairing
- Bluetooth 4.1 with a range of 30 ft / 10 m
- 3.5mm Auxiliary input
- Weight: approx 2.6 pounds / 1.2 kg
- Size: 4″ x 4″ x 6.5″
“After the successful launch of the ARCHT One Wireless Audio System last year, we believe the ARCHT mini sets a new performance standard for portable speakers, providing total audio immersion for music listening and audio-visual entertainment,” said Evan Foo, CEO, ARCHT Audio.
Price and Availability
The ARCHT mini will be available in Q2 2016 for $299, and the company anticipates its second crowdfunding campaign in March 2016.