Archos announced a Bluetooth QWERTY keyboard for iPad, that magnetically attaches to 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation iPads. The Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad is ultra-thin at only 5 mm (0.2″) and features an adjustable kickstand along with an aluminum back casing.
- Ultra-thin Design – At only 5 mm (0.2″) this is the thinnest iPad Keyboard available; it’s almost as thin as a Smart Cover
- Adjustable kickstand – Allows one to adjust their iPad for the best viewing experience possible
- Magnetic bonding to the iPad – The keyboard is magnetically held to your iPad
- Automatic screen switch on/off Function – The iPad will turn on or off when the keyboard is removed or placed in the cover position
- Long battery life – Enjoy with your iPad for months thanks to a long battery life via a Bluetooth connection
- Aluminum Back casing – Stylish aluminum back casing to match your iPad
- Full QWERTY keyboard – Type easily with a full keyboard and work quickly with iOS shortcuts
“The needs and wants of today’s consumer have changed drastically over the past few years. Consumers expect everything to be smaller, faster, thinner, lighter and aesthetically pleasing,” says Henri Crohas, Founder and CEO of ARCHOS. “In order to meet this demand we feel that we should share our innovation and design across a number of different platforms.”
Price and Availability
The Archos Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad will be available March 2013 for $79 (check price).