Harman announced the AKG K 840 KL wireless headphones, for the audiophile who wants to lose himself in music without being bound by a cord. The K 840 KL features Kleer wireless technology and streams lossless CD-quality audio over the air from iPod and iPhone models, or other portable music players. The headphone feature a proprietary 3D-Axis2 folding headband for a comfortable fit without pinching or ear fatigue.
The K 840 KL headphones deliver pure, uncompressed 16-bit stereo audio over a robust 2.4 GHz radio link, allowing listeners to immerse themselves in the music with virtually no interference. With these mini on-ear headphones, users can freely move as far as 65 feet from the audio source and still enjoy high-quality sound. The K 840 KL headphones also feature an extended battery life of up to two weeks in normal use.
- Kleer wireless technology features CD-quality sound with uncompressed 16-bit, 44.1kHz audio reproduction
- Extended battery life gives listeners more playback time and less downtime with up to two weeks between charges with normal use
- Extended operating range offers more freedom of movement, working more than 65 feet from the audio source
- Comfortable fit allows for hours of continuous use with no pinching or ear fatigue
- Passive noise reduction effectively seals out most ambient sounds for undisturbed listening
- 3D-Axis2 headband folds to fit into a compact hard carrying case for easy portability
Price and Availability
The AKG K 840 KL wireless headphones are available now for $299.