DISH just announced a new way to package and purchase satellite TV programming. The Flex Pack skinny bundle debuts at $39.99 per month with a core package of programming consisting of more than 50 channels and the choice of one of eight themed channel packs. Customers can add and remove as many channel packs as they would like each month to best suit their entertainment needs. Individual packs feature local broadcast networks, kids, national and regional action and general entertainment, and range in price from $4 to $10 per month.
The Flex Pack core package features more than 50 channels like AMC, TNT, USA, HGTV, E!, Cartoon Network, History, A&E, CNN, Discovery, TBS, Food Network, FX and TV Land. The channel packs include the following:
- Locals Pack ($10 per month): CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX, as well as Univision and others based on the local market
- Variety Pack ($6 per month): Investigation Discovery, Lifetime Movie Network, Freeform, Bravo, BET, Crime & Investigation
- Kids Pack ($10 per month): Disney Channel, Disney Jr., Animal Planet, Nick Jr., Disney XD, Nicktoons, Boomerang, Baby TV
- National Action Pack ($10 per month): ESPN, ESPN2, FS1, Velocity, AXS TV, Fuse, TV Games Network, TVG2, Universal HD
- News Pack ($10 per month): FOX News Channel, MSNBC, Weather Channel, CNBC, FOX Business Network, BBC World News, Bloomberg, TheBlaze
- Heartland Pack ($6 per month): Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, GSN, OWN, Uplifting Entertainment, Discovery Family, Baby TV, PIXL, RFD-TV, Ride TV, FamilyNet
- Regional Action Pack ($10 per month): In-market regional sports network(s), Big Ten Network, FS2, Longhorn Network, Outside TV, Pac-12 Network, SEC Network, World Fishing Network, ESPN Buzzer Beater
- Outdoor Pack ($4 per month): Outdoor Channel, Outside TV, Sportsman Channel, World Fishing Network
Customers who choose not to add any channel packs can receive the Flex Pack core programming for $29.99. Premium channels like HBO, Cinemax, Showtime and Starz are also available as add-ons for an additional fee. A complete channel lineup can be found at www.dish.com/build-a-package/.
- Don’t Watch, Don’t Pay with DISH’s New Flex Pack
- Flex Pack skinny bundle offers choice, flexibility to create personalized TV package
- $39.99 per month includes core package plus choice of one of eight channel packs
- Channel packs, interchangeable monthly, include Locals, Variety, Kids, Action, etc.
- Available for new and existing DISH customers
Flex Pack includes a standard DISH receiver, free installation and a two-year price guarantee for new customers. For an additional $10 per month, new customers can upgrade their equipment to the award-winning Hopper 3. Customers must enroll in eBill and AutoPay to be eligible to receive these offers.