Math Minute

Username: Gamer23

Post Number: 1
You have one minute to solve as many mathematical equations as you can in this fun math game.

Username: Charles_roberts

Post Number: 2
Hum, looks difficult game.

Username: Warfywings

Post Number: 4
Fun math is one of the very interesting games for mac for gamers of all age groups. It is entertaining, brainstorming as well as educational.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 16016
Some kids would disagree and think that "fun math" is an oxymoron.

Username: Cynusalisa

New York, Dfcd United States

Hey This is good for memory skills...........This is a game for kids...It increase their math skills.....It is a good game as well as an education.....I have played this type of game many time and This is really a good game...........

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 16127
Yes

Username: Jamespdavid

California, California USA

Post Number: 4
Hey, guys check out best hidden object games for Mac. i like to play these types of games.

Username: Rjs9163

Post Number: 5
It looks quite interesting game to me, I like to solve math puzzels and questions and I am fond of finding new tricks and ways to get the answer to the big mathematics questions for and example: I would say find out a squarenof 95 in 2 min without using a calculator or any other electronic device manually, I can tell the correct ans is 9025 so would love to play this game.

Username: Brendabub

all puzzels games are so interesting games. sudoku game is one of the most interesting puzzel game. If your mind is fast then you solve that equation or puzzel game.

Bronze Member
Username: Moonfeng

Post Number: 33
Hey there. Do you like this game. I�m interested in playing it and I like games. If you like games, I recommend another interesting game to you. Very easy to handle and very delicate screen. Monster Pop Bubble Buster 2 with wonderful imagination .Have a try

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Facebook

Shop Related Deals

Directory

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us