Ps3 or xbox 360?

Silver Member
Username: Wackzirth88

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 194
ive had for lil over a year now and it jus took a sh!t on me. 3 red lights awesome, not. i can send it in and get it fixed for like 100 bucks. ive never played a ps3 or heard of problems with it. ive been thinkin maybe i should jus get a ps3 n pass on fixin my xbox? quite a few of my friends xboxes have pooped out on them to so i hear about more probs with it. wats better 360 or ps3?

Username: Gamerhenry

Mesa, AZ USA

Post Number: 4
Here's some advice. Take that box, throw it in the trash, get a PS3 slim. I got mine not that long ago and it has 120gb for $350. It's a damn good price considering you don't get the red rings of death and you can play online for free. The Xbox 360 is crap. Pure unadulterated crap. The fact that Microsoft is fully aware of this issue and it STILL isn't fixed is a good indication that you need to toss it. Seriously though, the PS3 is worth it =)

Bronze Member
Username: Acestallion

Post Number: 17
ps3 fo sho

Username: Randygorky

Post Number: 1
never tried both of them yet, but i think both of the are good..

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 16392
both are good

Username: Randygorky

Post Number: 3
agree with you sean..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16630
just to update this thread the new xboxs that have been released havent been failing so now may be the time to get a 360

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 24417
PS3 is the shiznit. That is all.

Only because I don't own an Xbox.

Seriously though I haven't had any issues with my system. No lag, no lock, the only drag I've had is the extremely long time it takes to update games via wireless internet. I have DSL and when I loaded Burnout Paradise it took 1 hour and 45 minutes to download updates. My son was $#!@ing bricks the whole time.

Other than that the system is rock solid.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16653
the only problem i had with my ps3 is the non hi res port for video took a dump on me luckily i can still use the hi res hdmi port

Gold Member
Username: 420pimp2

Atlantic City , , NJ

Post Number: 1096
{Quote]by Jacob(you don't get the red rings of death)

Yea, the ps3 does stop working after a while they have the same issues. The cpu and gpu solder disconnects from itself and causes the yellow light of death. (I know I just had to buy a ps3 slim)

PS3 Network is free,Xbox live cost money to play. Ps3 has a blue ray player,xbox does not. Ps3 is cheaper and you get more bottom line. Mostly little kids will argue the fact that xbox is far superior to ps3, but wtf do they know there still sh.ittin green.

PS3 all the way

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16221
Wow!

XBox 100%!

Sure we pay for the Live but much more safe then better Game as well that Kinect!

Définitivly XBox!

How is the personnal info with the hacked Sony server?

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 2364
The NEWER X-box doesn't appear to have th problems of the first couple revisions. My neice simply wore one out........and boy, did that game machine take a lickin'
ME, I'm going with PS3 in SPITE of Sony being complete jerks. The reason? BlueRay player is basically a freebie.
Downside? need to figure out an internet connection which is fast.
B/G might not be quick enough for 720p movie streaming. I don't think the PS3 has N+ capability.

LA Noire is THE game of the century......so far!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24817
Stunning life-like graphics with razor sharp details like facial ticks, smirks and grins. 3D pans and real time physics engines make the game flow so smoothly. The trailer on Youtube is very impressive to say the least.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 2039
Got a PS3 and picking up an older model of XBOX to modify it and play some burned games. I had an xbox before and really loved it. I would say xbox > ps3 but ps3 definitely has the blu ray player which is a HUGE plus.

It all comes down to the person. Just get both :P

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24822
Says the person who has $600 burning a hole in his pocket lol.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 2042
lol i just got the xbox 360 and modded it so i can play back up games. Also did a fan mod by installing a switch and hooking up the stock fan to a higher voltage source. Sure the xbox will be loud as f@ck but atleast it will run cool

So now I have 2 empty disks to burn some games......dunno which ones to choose.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us