Halo 3....

Username: Tru_wpg25

WINNIPEG, MANITOBA CANADA

Post Number: 8
Does anyone know the exact date when the game is coming out..I thought It was suppose to be out last nov... Guess i was wrong.

Silver Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 358
its like Nov 2007, look it up on best buy, i think they have a date...

Silver Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 359
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7294661&st=halo+3&type=product&id= 1118841876708

there ya go 11/15/2007

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9752
look out for

Assassin's Creed
Mass Effect
Lost Planet until then....

Gold Member

FTW

Post Number: 9753
and Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2:-)

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4628
yea, mass effect looks pretty good, but i dont really like role playin games. but who knows.

and the best buy date isnt correct. there hasnt been a date set in stone yet, maybe 2008 for all we know :-(

and also,

unreal tournemeny (supposed to be a ps3 exclusive) might be out on the xbox also :-)

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4629
tournament*^^

Gold Member

FTW

Post Number: 9768
a lot of games are jumpin the ps3 exclusive ship...

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2414
cuz its ghey Xbox 360 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

FTW

Post Number: 9783
360 FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Bronze Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 92
^^^ya

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3462
unreal tournament series will be str8t for ps3 look it up at epic games or midway.com no other system will have it.

right now the unreal tournament 2004 was declared the best online multi player game on ign and game informer i have to say unreal tournament 04 multi player its amazing but the campaign suxs really suxs.

unreal tournament the 07 will be the best online shooting multiplayer game for all consoles i watched the real time online demo and its superb forget about halo or gears of war its totaly diferent its awesome and i mean awesome.

halo 3 its cool but they make the halo series sound way better than it is. microsoft had wasted alot of money trying to make people say that halo one of the best games and i don't think that a true game its zelda twilight pricenses even gears of war its better than halo series and they gave it a lower score, the canpaign on halo suxs the multiplayer its one of the best out there and the best one on xbox live and the story its cool but the game play really suxs like i said on multyplayer or on xbox live its one of the best thats why the halo series had become so popular because of xbox live. if you read everything about halo reviews they will only said " new halo maps, new halo multyplayer modes etc but mainly all online features" then they talk about the story or game play. to be honest the story mode or canpaign on halo tis really boring im gonna be honest with you i never finished the halo 1 and halo 2 campaing it makes me get bored easily and it isn exciting. the creatures are stupid the voices are wack the graphics are the same as the original except more make up. and yeah unreal tournament its now licensed under sony and it will crush with resistance xbox live with a few more game scoming up watch out for the new killzone and area 51 now the area 51 its bein redone with new publisher midway same publisher as the unreal tournament so ull know it will be a hit.

muahhhh watch out xbox its look like its gonna have a bad year.

if your a true gamer you will decide wich game and game console its the best not because a company pulls a multimillion advertising plan to make their console and games be number one even if it cant compare to the other consoles or games.

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2483
Halo is the ULTIMATE in gaming, the campagin wasnt great but it owns that fairyass zelda sh1t you just named, also if anyone wants to play halo 3 in the next few months pre order crackdown, it comes with the halo 3 beta testing which is all the online multiplayer stuff

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 937
whoa whoa, zelda may be a little frutyish but it is definetley a good series.

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4661
you cant compare zelda and halo. lil rob was tryin to do that and you cant do that. online was halo is amazing, but i think gears has better online since halo 2 is getting old.

and lil rob, i TOLD YOU that unreal was gona be for the 360... and this is what you said, lol

"unreal tournament series will be str8t for ps3 look it up at epic games or midway.com no other system will have it."

looks like midway.com and ur other sources were wrong :-(

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2504
i get halo 3 in a few weeks, im psyched

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4677
what?!...

Silver Member