Help - trying to hook up PS2 to TV, but with no luck

Username: Naruto_212

Post Number: 1
Okay. The PS2 used to be on this TV, however, I took it down to put it on my TV upstairs. I recently got a Wii, and that is upstairs now, and I am trying to hook the PS2 back up downstairs. Downstairs is a 32'' Sharp TV. I never hooked anything up to this TV before, someone else did it. I lost that multi-cord for the PS2 (the one with the red, yellow, and white plugs on it), so I'm using another cord for the PS2 that has some type of small plastic box on it that connects my DirecTV box, my TV, and my PS2 all at once. Everything was plugged in correctly, and my PS2 didn't work when I turned it on, and when it was off, my TV was all staticy. Some people have to switch the channel to play their game on a TV, however, I never used to have to (I did with my Gamecube, though, just not my PS2).

So... does anyone have some ideas? Maybe one of the cords are bad, but I'm not really sure.

Silver Member
Username: Qbenjamin

Florida

Post Number: 172
play around and check to see if you have a video 1 and 2 channels. If I were you I'd order that RCA cord directly from Sony, it only about ten bucks.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 908
"and my PS2 didn't work when I turned it on"
Is the PS2 even powering up ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us