NFL superstar mode for madden 07

Bronze Member
Username: Austin19

Enola, Pennsylvania America

Post Number: 36
I personally think they've ruined it. I know they're trying to make it more realistic, but it's not fun. I like to play my character at wide reciever and now all i do is run around on the field hoping it's not a run play and the qb will throw the ball my way. I hate how you cant control more than one player and i also hate how you can't call the plays. If i want to throw the ball to my guy 30 times a game i should be able to...if he caught 30 balls a game at least that would make him a superstar unlike running around and hoping the ball comes my way...if i wanted that i'd go outside and play real football.

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Steamboat springs, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 647
just run go routes and call for the ball and you will usually get it if you are open. i think reciever is very fun, but the best positions are TE and MLB.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
Yea i did that when i first played it....i jsut don't like 07 as much as 06. Theres just not a great change that makes the game way more fun than the last one. The run blocking controls are a good addition but i don't like how you don't control the RB. I think it would be more fun if you could just select a linemen before the snap and while your running with the RB you could point to where you wanted the linemen 2 block for you with R3. Overall the superstar mode was just a huge dissapointment. I hope next year they switch it back to the way it was where you controlled everything and not just one character for the whole game.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3451
yea, i too thinked they ruined it. i dont like it at all. to difficult, seriously.

what you think bout the rest of the game, it got wayyyy to much hype i think.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
Yea it did wayyyyyyyy to much hype. It's pretty much the same as 06 accept the new run blocking controls (which i think they could've done better on) and the messed up superstar mode. I like the game...just a big letdown. The speed thing is still screwed up to. I'm not sure why they put that NFL network mode in the game either, it seems kinda pointless. The franchise mode is still the same. Thats not a bad thing but it gets kinda repetitive year after year you know. What do you think they should work on?

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3506
just take out the super star mode and stuff. i dont know, there are things i think they should do as i keep playin it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us