I NEED HELP

Username: Steveng

Post Number: 1
OK I am going crazy, I bought Madden 06 and it wont start. It will begin the load process, but then it gets to the page with McNabb with the lights running across the bottom and just stops. I thought it might be the CD so I actually bought another one. It still doesnt work now here is where it gets stranger....I can play every other game I have just fine with no problems. Has anyone had these problems, if so PLEASE HELP.

Username: Halo_2

Post Number: 3
how bout ur ps2 is screwed up

Username: Steveng

Post Number: 2
Wow thanks that was informitive.... If its my PS2 why do all of the other games that I have including 3 of EA Sports's 2006 editions still work.

Username: Halo_2

Post Number: 4
i dunno know man im only the pro at x-box mods like i know how to do the x-box chips but im not gonna bother screwing up my x-box but still you might wanna consider buying a hd loader from
www.consolesource.com you can buy hd loader
it is a thing that lets you install games on ur ps2 rather then buying a mod chip.14.99 american

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 344
Steven, I know of people having problems with certain games. I personally had problems with The Sims, so I returned it and got another one and it still didn't work. I phoned Sony and they told me to ship my system into them (this is like a few yrs after my warranty expired) they took care of it and sent it back all I paid was shipping. So give them a call and let them know i'm sure they will take care of it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us