Best mod chip for PS2

Username: Kelvin8r

Post Number: 1
I recently bought a PS2 for my kids Christmas. I am an electrician by trade. I have burned movies and burned a PS1 game or two. What would be my best option for a mod chip that would allow me to drop in a DVD movie or any PS1 or PS2 games (original or copied)? My childrens older PS1 recently crapped out on them. They recieved the PS1 with a mod chip in it already. I have looked on the internet and have seen what appears to be unlimited different varieties out there. I bought and tried a Breaker Pro disc. Tried every setting and will only try to boot the disc, but the copied PS1 game will not play. If one of you experienced folks out there have a system currently with a mod chip that will do all this. I would appreciate a direction to go. Thanks for any input. The PS2 is a SCPH 30001 / 97000.

Username: Sillyrabbit

determine your version http://www.psxservices.co.uk/ps2_version.htm

if you have a v5 to v11, Get DMS4 SE or DMS4 EZI (same chipset)

if you dont have a v5-v11 or if you just dont want to mod it, just get a flip top case with swap magic 3.6

Username: Miky

Gfgsgf, Gfsgfgfs Wales

hi there i have coppied a game onto disk and when i insert it it says i need to insert a playstation format disk whould anyone be able to tell me how much they cost and what type i should get.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us