Playstation 2 trouble (wont read disc)

Unregistered guest
Ok, first off i relize there are alot of posts saying thei ps2 is broken... well i looked through them and didnt see any that helped me so hopefully someone out there can.

Anyways, I was playing PS2 (i have an older model, its probably 2 years old now), and went to get up but tripped over the cord knocking the ps2 off the coffee table. At first i panicked, but then I rebooted the system and everything seemed to work (until i started playing the game and it froze on me, which when i saw the disc i understand why).

Well after i shut the system off and went to hollywood video to pick up a new game or 2 to play, i came back and now when i turn it on and put the game in it ignores it. I can access my mem. card, and all that...but it doesnt even attempt to read the disc (its like their is nothing in it)... Anyone have any methods of fixing this?thanks.

Username: Lachhman123

Burlington, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
your ps2 isnt broken its because the disc isnt clean try taking some alcohol and clean the disc also u could try to have sex with it to make her feel better
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us