RF/TV/PS2/direct tv

soccer mom
Unregistered guest
I just want to hook up the old TV and use the PS2 on it AND have the Satelite!

Is there a picture guide to show all the cables?

THANK YOU

soccer mom
Unregistered guest
nevermind - got it finally!

Username: Anothercaligurl

Bakersfield, California USA

Post Number: 1
Can someone PLEASE help me out? How do you connect a PS2 to the Direct TV so we dont have to crawl behind everything to switch the cables plugged in??

Username: Smokey847

Post Number: 9
Carla,
First of all, if you hook the PS2 up with a coaxial (little thing with pin in it and has a screw on it) cable or the standard cables (3 cables: red, white, and yellow) If it is through the coaxial cable, you will have no problem. Just hook it to the input that is labled antenna or cable in. If you have the standard cables, you are not going to be able to go through the direct tv unless it is a high definition receiver. If you do have a high def receiver, just go where it says input and match up the colors. If you use the standard cables, don't have a high def receiver, and is way too much trouble to get to the TV, you can purchase a little device called a RF Modulator. This takes the standard cords and modulates them into the the old coaxial cable. Hope this helps!

Username: Anothercaligurl

Bakersfield, California USA

Post Number: 2
Thank you so much JBC... my 6 year old son thinks I am the smartest mom in the world again! LOL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us