Mod Chip installations

Username: Poweredbyrcade

Post Number: 1
Are you looking for someone to install a modchip on your PS2? Do you not have the proper soldering techniques to install a mochip? Well now you can get a modchip installed in your PS2 for as low as $50. I can professionally install any Mod chip in any PS2 Version. If you have your own mod chip that you would like for me to install in your PS2 I can do it for as low as $10! My warranty is if I break or damage your PS2 I will get you a new PS2 with a modchip in it with no extra charges!

Contact me at poweredbyrcade@yahoo.com to get a free estimate.

I have been installing modchips on hundreds of PS2s for years now. I am a certifed technician and I have the necessary tools and experience to do this. Don't miss out now I guarentee you will be satisfied.

Post Number: 2
I also do custom consoles. I can paint your console, add lights or even add a window. So contact me now if you would like to see some of my custom consoles.

Unregistered guest
I live in India, and i have my own mod chip. Pleeeeeeeeease tell me whre can i get it installed from. I have a PS2 slimeline V12 console

Post Number: 4
I also Forgot to Mention That I can Also Mod XBoxs. I can install different dashboards allow you to surf the web and PLay Old consoles directly of the HArddrive or I can upgrade the HArddrive To one with more memory like 160 GB. I can also do custom jobs Just like the PS2 I have pictures If any one would like to see.Upload

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1301
wow, your dedicated

Anonymous

my ps2 in serious need of a mod chip!
is hardwired then solderness mod-chips!
iwant to instal it at my house i no sodering skills!

idk50@hotmail.com

Post Number: 5
I have I solder less modchip I can sell to You and you can install it yourself. It is this one http://modchip.com/ps2/v56pnporder.php I can sell it for $15 plus $3 shipping If anyone is interested. email me

Poweredbyrcade@yahoo.com

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 157
do u have any pics of ur work you can post up? Paintings, windows, etc.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2572
if some1 in authority sees this - will they not fine him for doing this ! ? .....

Unregistered guest
I live in the uk and need to get my ps2 slim line or my xbox crystal or my 360 chipped, Can any one do any of them for me? I would pay via paypal, Please contact me with prices on
ticket2910@hotmail.co.uk, If you wanted i could also pay with concert tickets to all the big hiphop stars in the u.s or england, ( eminem,50cent,kanyewest ect)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us