Problems w/ any game system

Silver Member
Username: Jakdaxtersgirl

USA

Post Number: 375
If u have any problems w/ ur PS2, PS, XBOX, or any other game system please feel free 2 list ur problems here & I'll be able 2 help u. Thanks! :-)

Gold Member
Username: British_power

Post Number: 1109
no u cant only i can!

thewes
Unregistered guest
Hey,I just bought a slim ps2 at a garage sale.I found it by chance.But there is a parental password on it.I can't get it to play dvd's.Do you know how i can change the password?

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 419
does it have a thing called control 8 or something like that? Mayb u should ask the 1st owner 2 change the password

Username: Ealex

Post Number: 1
I bought The Seed of Chucky and I'm trying to watch it on my PS2,but my dad bought it from someone.And I played a movie that can get pass the parental lock, and i went to the setup menu then went to the parental controls and custom setup and pause mode are highlighted but parental control isn't and i can't ajust anything. can someone please help me?

Silver Member

Post Number: 459
? so your ps2 parental control thingy's not highlighted? You're saying 2 much! I'm getting confused, I have no idea...

Username: Ealex

Post Number: 2
yes i'm saying the parental thing isn't highlighted

ps2aquirer
Unregistered guest
My Ps2 skips whenever i play like it makes a clanking noise in it ..can you help me or tell me a way to help fix it!

dalen
Unregistered guest
my ps2 is dead it wont even play brand new games it just keeps loading

dalen
Unregistered guest
can you help

Bronze Member
Username: Stars

Post Number: 33
Make sure it's plugged in right, & /or have it checked...
something might be wrong w/ the disc, it could b scratched...ummm probably clean it..

Unregistered guest
i press the power bttn on my ps2 (slim)-i get green light for 2 seconds then red light. i don't hear any noise from motor. there were no precursers to this problem. looking at disk with door open i see its hard to spin the disk.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
clean it, check the disc, have it checked..

Anonymous

When I pressd the open disc tray button and it takes longer than the average time for it to open and when it finally does open I put the game in and it starts to make a clicking sound it kind of sounds like a disc skipping in stereo. So I wait for the game to load but it dosen't so I go the Browser and it says it's reading the disc but it never gets around to actually reading the disc. HELP!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
maybe your disc is scratched, maybe you're playing it too much and it's old and getting worned out. Have it checked, buy a new one, just deal with it, or don't play your PS2, get a Gamecube or Xbox.

Unregistered guest
Ok thsi will be a hard one for anyone hopefully someone can gimme some help...Ok my brother threw my system on the floor and then it busted the front now the genius i am i opened the ps2 up played around with wires and everything started to look to be ok but when i start my ps2 the game spins like a 180 degree turn and it stops and nuthing is read can someone help

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
well, probably next time u shouldn't mess w/ the wires if u do't kno what 2 do, but I bet it's broken or something because it dropped, so i suggest u should buy a new one or have it checked, oh and keep your ps2 away from your little bro next time. :-)

Unregistered guest
mine is totaly stuck. the light wont comeon at all and its drivin me crazy

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 634
search google and maybe u could find a guide

Gareth Bradbury
Unregistered guest
I recently got a brand new game for XBOX. But when i turn the XBOX on it makes a constant clicking noise and comes up with the XBOX Logo and then freezes. Can you please help me!!!

Unregistered guest
When i'm playing my ps2 like madden 06 when the game starts to load to play the game it make a clicking noise i have to wait like 5mins before it stops or longer... that clicking noise freezes the game while i'm playing the game ... what should i do...send help to Rdg1x@yahoo.com or just reply on this site...

wright
Unregistered guest
when i play mlb 2006 (brand new got it for x-mas)for more than an hour on my ps2 it freezes i play it for an hour and it just freezes up (this happens almost every time i play it) can someone please tell me how to fix it

Username: Etech

Post Number: 1
Hi all, I have a slim model ps2, all the functions work , but the system Freezes after about a minute of use can anyone help me please?
Thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us