PS2-pause

Username: Quitcrabbin

Post Number: 1
I have the new Jak3. the problem is that it keeps pausing for no reason. I mean I'm in a fire fight and it pauses 6-7 times when I hit something.
Does anyone know if it's the game or my PS2 causing the problems

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

Post Number: 168
does this happen with other games? if it does it means your remote connection is dirty. try blowing on the plug that goes into the PS2.
if that doesnt work try another remote. if you
dont have another remote borrow 1 from a friend and see. if it was the problem go buy yourself another remote. If it wasn't the remote then maybe
you are actually pressing the pause button and dont realize it. And if that isnt the case id say your PS2 needs to be retired. Last thing is your remote might have a bad wire connection and every time you move it a certain way the problem occurs. If thats the case then there nothin you can do but buy a new one.

sue g
Unregistered guest
I also have the same problem....So far its A:-)not the remote, (controller????)it does the same thing with at least 3 different remotes (controllers) all new within the last 4 months....its not the ps2 tried it on 2 (one new at Christmas)operator error? I think not, does the same for everyone who has played it. My guess is that it is an anomolly in the game, or just a bad batch of discs.( I actually returned the 1st one , the 2nd also does the same ,but not to the same degree...Sorry no help Mike W. Just thought I would comment, did you come up with anything???

Jak&Daxter'sgurl
Unregistered guest
Oh, yeah I have Jak! Jak3 rocks! The problem you're having is that the controller is very sensitive(I think?,) I had the same problem, so all u have 2 do is 2 turn off the vibration in the options in the game controls:-) did u already finish the game? Who's your fac character? & whose better 4 Jak-Keira or Ashelin?

Bronze Member
Username: Mav

Post Number: 46
My freind's controller is very sensitive

Jak&Daxter'sgirl
Unregistered guest
freind's-friend's, sorry

Silver Member
Username: Eskimo3

Post Number: 224
It is, if you even BARELY touch the cord it will say, "controller 1(or 2)not hooked up" and then when you finally get it to stop saying it, some controlles don't work for a while, I know it's not mine but it's still anoying.

Silver Member
Username: Eskimo3

Post Number: 225
LOL

Wilco
Unregistered guest
I have the same problem with all 3 jak (& daxter) games it might be the sensitive to vibration thing. I'm testing that now. I'll post me results later.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us